Body Wash
Pros: It is really really foamy and a small drop is enough to wash my entire body. I actually substituted this for shaving cream and it worked really well. It also made my bathroom smell like honey.
Result: 8/10
Body Butter
Pros: This smells amazing! It is not as strong as other body butters and instead has a really nice subtle scent. It really made my body super soft and it absorbed quickly into my skin. It is also made for dry skin which was an added bonus.
Cons: Getting body body out of the tub with long nails is quite a hassle. It is also £12 for a 200ml tub which is quite expensive. But like the body wash it is really concentrated and should last you a long time. They also don't have them in the mini tubs, which I quite like to pop in my bag.
Result: 9/10
The one thing I didn't get (because it was sold out) as the Eua De Toilette. This smells really similar to the Marc Jacobs Honey perfume. And although the body is not as nice, it is a fraction of the price. Kim Kardashian has apparently created a Honey scented perfume so it seems like a good fragrance investment.
You can view the whole range of Honeymania here.

Did you find that it made your skin any better? I feel that the Body Shop always smells better than it works :(
ReplyDelete