30 September 2013
Birthday Wishlist
Of all the things that excite me, my birthday excites me the most. I love that a whole day is dedicated to me, I get to celebrate with all my favourite people and of course I love the presents. Each year I make various birthday wishlist's and distribute them to my friends and family. I tend to do this a couple of months in advance so people have time to find the right gift.
This year my birthday wishlist has a few luxury pieces rather than lots of little presents. However, I went shopping in Bicester over the weekend and accidentally brought the Ted Baker make up bag and the Cath Kidston brushes. Both were my favourite items on my wishlist so I am really happy I got them for less than retail price.
I am really loving statement gold jewellery at the moment and although the YSL Arty ring has been discontinued in store, there are lots floating around to purchase. I love how quirky they are and the huge gemstones in the middle really make them stand out. My fingers are one of my body hates so huge rings make me feel better. I always buy a new bag each couple of months and this Vivienne Westwood tote bag is the perfect accessory Pink is a key AW13 trend and with my birthday being right in the middle of winter it is the perfect present. My boyfriend has brought me a bottle of Elie Saab for my last two birthday's so I hope I will be getting one again. It is my signature scent and I am so sad my bottle is nearly running out. I have also fallen in love with Marc Jacob's new Honey perfume. It smells as gorgeous as it looks and will definitely help brighten up dull winter mornings.
Do you make birthday wishlists? I would love to see some of your own creations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment