11 October 2013

Eclectic Eccentricity's I'LL HAVE A BEE PLEASE, BOB! HONEYCOMB NECKLACE


The other day I was more than excited to find a little brown package in my letter box. After lusting after this brand for six years I finally own an Eclectic Eccentricity necklace. This brand has been on my wishlist since 2006 but I have never gotten around to buying a piece of jewelry from them. My boyfriend calls me his 'Bee' so when I was this necklace I knew it would be perfect. It really reminds me of autumn with the big amber stone and although it is a statement necklace it is small enough to wear to work. It also has a matching pair of bee earrings which I will have to invest in.

It arrived beautifully packaged in this little brown box, secretly concealed in mint green tissue paper. As soon as I opened it i put it on even though it did not really go with what I was wearing. 

My only criticism is that the chain is a little short. I like to have long but adjustable chains so I can wear necklaces under my collar. But considering how much I love the necklace I can forgive this small flaw. 

I cannot wait to style this with more autumnal clothes and I am pretty sure this will become my signature piece. I am also currently browsing Eclectic Eccentricity's website to find some more jewelry to add to my collection. 

I received this via notonthehightstreet.com but it only has a few Eclectic Eccentricity pieces. For the full range visit their website here.