13 October 2013

Throwing a line out to sea To see if I can catch a dream.












Top // New Look
Shorts // Amazon
Shoes // New Look
Watch // DKNY

I have always loved the nautical look and the start of autumn means goodbye pastel colours and hello darker ones. I'm not ready to bring back the monochrome trend just yet and nautical colours are the perfect in between. The striped top is actually a body con dress and I love the secret bow at the back. These shoes are the current love of my life and have mended my broken heart after I missed out of the Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes. I did have on the cutest little anchor earrings but I couldn't work out the focusing and it all got too complicated! 



2 comments:

  1. How long ago did you get the dress? I really want it! Hayley xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it about six years ago, sorry lovely ♥

      Delete